Dog Grooming Nightmare!


It's been awhile....

Prepare for some cute dog pictures!

(I love to show my dog off. I can't help it. I love him. ♥)

Usually when I wash and brush my dog there would be a few small knots here and there. However two weeks ago it was horrible. The main reason why I even decided to wash him in the first place was because I wanted him to look nice for Christmas. After I finished washing him, he had knots everywherreeee. Some of the knots were like the size of an adult finger. I was like WTF?! It was so bad. I blame the new shampoo I used (Hartz brand, bleh lol :P).

At first I tried to brush him, but that didn't work. Then I decided to cut the knots off. He was left with patches. It looked bad so I decided to cut his fur short to kind of even it all out. It was my first time cutting him. I was a bit nervous and determined about it.
Knots...
More knots...

And many more.

The whole process took a couple of hours. My dog is not a huge fan of being washed and brushed so this was definetly not a great experience for him. I also accidentally pinched him with the scissors while cutting his fur off. He gave a short yelp sound and after that he was done. He couldn't take it anymore and ran away to his bed (I'm sorry Misiu :( ). So I never got to finish cutting him.

Next time I will change the shampoo or will change the way of washing him xD.



As a beginner I think I did a pretty good job. Misiu looks like a cute puppy now!

I kind of like this "teddy bear look" on him. Maybe in the future I will take him to a dog salon so he can get a nice style like this one:

Source: http://beeclub.regipon.com/files/2011/07/POmoka1.jpg




















Comments

Popular Posts