The Problems of Being a Tall Girl

I'm 5'10" ish so I do experience some disadvantages of being tall.






















-Sometimes when I meet new people, they say:

"Wow you're tall!"
No shit sherlock! No need to inform me. :P

"Do you play basketball?!"
Uhh no.

"You should play basketball! Want to join this team?!"
NO.

-Never finding knee-length dresses. That's why I don't have many dresses. Like seriously, I feel like I have to pull my own dresses down a lot.

-High heels. Judgements, insecurities, etc. 

-Rarely finding long pairs of jeans. Oh, the struggle. It becomes a miracle when I do find jeans like that or breaking news: the tall girl finally found a long pair of jeans.


















-Medium-length shorts? Uhh..more like booty short shorts.

-I always have to watch out for them tree branches when I walk. Got hit several times. I guess that's funny, but it can be scary, too. I don't want a tree branch to poke mah eye out! I have not been hit by a tree branch in a long time. I guess I have mastered my bending and watching skills. Knock on wood.


















-There's the struggle of fitting in the backseat of a small car.

-There's the struggle of GETTING OUT of the backseat of a small car. Them long legs..grr.

-The struggle to sit on a bench full of people by a table. For example, let's say your friends are sitting in between other people. And it's crowded. You can, one... Lift your legs up and struggle to fit your long legs in between your group of friends for a couple of minutes and annoy some people, or two.. if there are no extra chairs around, sit at the corner of the table and not get a chance to talk to your friends because you know your long legs will not fit or three...Just stand behind your friends.











- I've hit my head on a hanging light several times before. I'm clumsy, my height makes me even more clumsy.

- I get this fear that I'm going to accidentally hit and squish some people because of my height. That actually kind of happened before. (I'm sooo sorry little boy!) I didn't literally squish him, but I did crash into him while rollerblading. He didn't cry or anything. I still felt soooo baddd xD.












Comments

Popular Posts