Bubzbeauty: The Inspirational Youtuber

30 Happy Days Challenge - Day 26: a person who inspires you to improve yourself.

Youtube beauty guru Lindy from Bubzbeauty!
(She also has bubzvlogz and bubbiosity)

Why Lindy?
Not only does she make great skincare and makeup tutorials, she also teaches how to find confidence in yourself and teaches other things in life!

I love her genuine, down-to-earth, hilarious personality.

She reminds viewers that you can improve yourself, but you have to keep in mind that you can't achieve ultimate perfection. She also reminds viewers that no one is perfect. Just loving yourself and others is most important.

I feel like she has been inspired, too. I first discovered her YouTube channel when she still lived in Ireland (now she lives in Hong Kong). The more new videos I watched of her, the more she improved. I'm not saying that she was bad in her first couple of videos. It just seemed like her confidence kept improving. Then chain reactions started to happen.

I always complained about how I looked. I complained that "My legs are ugly, I have an ugly nose, I have ugly feet, I look old, I look ugly, ugly ugly ugly." Thanks to Lindy's videos, I am always reminded that I should enjoy the simple things in life and not worry about my appearance so much.

I doubt Lindy will get the chance to read this, but if she does, this is what I want to say...

THANK YOU Lindy for inspiring girls like me all around the world. You are truly an amazing person. Please keep making videos and congratulations on your healthy, beautiful baby boy! :D ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥








Comments

Popular Posts